10. Arsenal have won nine of their last 10 meetings with Hull City in all competitions. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.78.
9. Hull won just one of those 10 matches. The hosts can be backed at 4.65 to win.
8. That solitary victory came in the 2008/2009 Premier League campaign, in which Hull won 2-1 at the Emirates. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 15.00.
7. This season’s reverse fixture saw Arsenal win 2-0 at home. An identical scoreline is available at 8.00.
6. The Gunners have only scored once in their previous four away matches in the Premier League. A Hull clean sheet can be backed at 4.50.
5. Arsene Wenger’s side have 15 goals in their last five away league games. The Tigers are priced at 11.00 to score over 2.5 total goals.
4. Olivier Giroud scored his 25th Premier League goal against West Ham on Tuesday night. The Frenchman is 6.00 to open the scoring.
3. Only seven of those 25 goals have come away from the Emirates. Giroud is 1.40 not to score against Hull.
2. Tom Huddlestone netted his third goal for Hull at Wembley last weekend. The former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder is 11.00 find the net at any time.
1. Shane Long has bagged three goals in 11 appearances since joining Hull in January. The striker is 9.50 to score first.