10. Arsenal are unbeaten in nine straight games against Hull City. The last time they lost on Humberside was in April 1915. They are 1.73 to win.
9. The Gunners have scored twice or more in each of their last nine games with Hull. They are 1.79 to net +1.5 times on Monday.
8. Last October’s 2-2 draw at the Emirates was Hull’s first result against Arsenal other than defeat in seven games, since a victory in London in 2008. Hull are 2.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Hull have won their last two games and could go three victories in succession for the first time since September 2013. They are 5.25 to win.
6. The Tigers have kept clean sheets in both those games, adding to nine previous shut-outs in their 40-match season to date. Arsenal are 5.00 not to score.
5. Arsenal, meanwhile, are unbeaten in 10 games. They failed to score first the first time in 20 outings during their 0-0 tie with Chelsea last weekend and are 3.70 to draw again.
4. The Gunners managed 11 shots but just one on target at the Emirates against Chelsea. Santi Cazorla saw three efforts miss the goal — the most of any player on the pitch. Cazorla is 4.50 to score any time.
3. Dame N’Doye has scored five goals in 11 Hull games since his £3million transfer from Lokomotiv Moscow in January. The Senegal international is 4.40 to net
2. Arsenal have won more aerial duels (55.1%) than any team in the Premier League bar Stoke City (56.3%). Olivier Giroud is 7.50 to score a header.
1. Michael Dawson scored his first career goal for Hull in their 1-0 victory over Liverpool in midweek. The former Tottenham defender is 19.00 to net again.
Bet on Arsenal vs Hull.