10. Going into the El Clasico, Barcelona have won all six of their La Liga games so far this season. The Catalans are favourites at 1.90 to beat their fierce rivals Real Madrid on Sunday.
9. The last time the two sides met, Real Madrid were victorious in the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup. A victory for Real Madrid at Camp Nou is available at 3.75.
8. There have only been 31 draws from 164 La Liga meetings during the history of the famous fixture. A share of the points this time around can be backed at 3.75.
7. In the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup, which was played at the Camp Nou, Barcelona won 3-2. A repeat of that 3-2 winning scoreline for the Catalans can be backed at 19.00.
6. Last season’s corresponding La Liga fixture ended in a 2-1 Real Madrid victory. An identical 2-1 winning scoreline for the Champions on Sunday is priced at 14.00.
5. Luka Modric is still yet to score since joining Madrid in the summer from Tottenham Hotspur. The Croatian playmaker is available at 7.25 to find the net at Camp Nou.
4. Similarly, Alex Song hasn’t found the back of the net for his new club since leaving Arsenal in August. The Cameroon international can be backed at 28.00 to open the scoring in El Clasico.
3. Barcelona have scored an average of 2.83 goals per game in La Liga this season, whereas Madrid have an average of 2.0. Over 4.5 total goals scored at Camp Nou can be backed at 4.10, with unders at 1.18.
2. Real’s Cristiano Ronaldo has scored hat-tricks in his last two appearances for his club. The Portuguese forward is priced at 12.00 to score at least three goals against Barcelona.
1. Lionel Messi has failed to score in his last three games for Barcelona, but the Argentine has bagged a total of 14 goals in total against Real Madrid throughout his career. Messi is available at 2.10 not to score on Sunday.