10. Leicester beat Arsenal in their first Premier League home game in the 1994/95 season. The home side can be backed at 4.60 to win.
9. The Foxes won 2-1 in that game in November 1994. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 14.00.
8. Arsenal haven’t lost to Leicester in the seven league meetings since. The Gunners are favourites to win at 1.78.
7. Arsene Wenger’s side beat Leicester 2-1 the last time the sides met in the final game of the 2003/04 campaign. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50.
6. The Londoners went that entire campaign unbeaten. They are 1.21 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Arsenal have won only three of their previous nine Premier League away matches. Leicester are 2.08 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Leicester have found the net at least once in each of their previous 16 home league matches. Both teams to score can be backed at 1.70.
3. The Gunners have scored at least twice in each of their last three away games in the Premier League, and are 3.50 to score over 2.5 goals against Leicester.
2. Alexis Sanchez scored his first Arsenal goal against Besiktas on Wednesday night. He is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. David Nugent hasn’t scored a Premier League goal since March 2010 when he was playing for Burnley. The striker is 4.00 to find the net.