10. Manchester United have won the last nine Premier League meetings between the sides. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.63.
9. The Red Devils have won just four of their previous 17 league matches on a Sunday, losing six. Leicester City can be backed at 5.35 to win.
8. United have drawn seven of those 17 games. A share of the points is priced at 4.15.
7. Prior to that run, United were unbeaten in 22 Sunday matches, winning 18 and drawing four. They are available at 1.17 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Louis van Gaal’s side have gone four away league matches without a win, drawing three and losing one. Leicester can be backed at 2.33 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Leicester have only scored one goal in their previous eight league games against United. The away side are 2.85 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Angel Di Maria is the only Premier League player to have scored from a direct free-kick so far this term. The Argentine is 9.00 to score from outside the area.
3. Wayne Rooney has played against Leicester twice in the Premier League, scoring both times. Rooney is 4.60 to open the scoring.
2. Leonardo Ulloa has scored three times since joining Leicester in the summer. The striker is 3.60 to find the net.
1. Juan Mata has scored eight times as well as assisting four goals in the Premier League for Manchester United. He is 17.00 to score at least twice.