10. Leicester City face Manchester United while above them in the top flight for only the second time in history. The Premier League leaders are 3.25 to beat United.
9. Jamie Vardy will break Ruud van Nistelrooy’s record of a goal in 10 successive Premier League games if he nets on Saturday. Vardy is 2.65 to score.
8. Foxes striker Vardy currently averages a goal per game in the Premier League this season (13/13) and averages 4.15 shots per top-flight outing. He is 12.00 to bag a double.
7. Last season’s 5-3 triumph over United was Leicester’s sole home victory in their last 10 top-flight clashes with the Red Devils. They are 6.75 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
6. This will be United’s 900th Premier League game. They boast a W575 D188 L136 record and are 2.35 to win.
5. United have kept a league high eight Premier League clean sheets this season and are 2.85 not to concede.
4. Wayne Rooney is one short of becoming United’s second all-time record goalscorer in all competitions. He is currently level with Dennis Law on 237 and is 6.10 to score first.
3. United average 2.7 goals per Premier League game away at Leicester and are 5.20 to net +2.5 times.
2. A win for Leicester would see them equal April’s run of four victories (in all competitions) on the bounce. Before this year they last went four wins in a row as a top-flight club back in September/October 1999. A draw is priced at 3.45.
1. Leonardo Ulloa scored his first goal of the season last weekend and netted a double against United at the King Power Stadium last season. Leicester’s Argentine striker is 3.45 to net at any time.