10. Leicester could equal a club-record points total of 11 after five games of a top-flight season if they beat Aston Villa. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.86.
9. Tim Sherwood’s managerial win ratio has fallen below 50% for the first time (48.7%). Villa can be backed at 4.50 to win.
8. Villa have won just one of their nine Premier League matches at Leicester, losing four and drawing four. The Foxes are 1.24 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The solitary victory came in the form of a 5-0 win in January 2004. Villa are 10.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
6. Leicester have won only one of their last five league meetings with Villa, losing three and drawing one. The visitors are 2.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Villa have conceded 11 goals in their last four league away matches. Leicester are 3.95 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Only Manchester City (52), Arsenal (40) and Chelsea (38) have scored more top-flight goals than Leicester (37) in 2015. The Foxes are 9.00 to score over 3.5 goals.
3. Claudio Ranieri’s side have scored more headers (3) than any other Premier League side so far this season. Shinji Okazaki is 12.00 to score with his head.
2. Riyad Mahrez has scored four goals in four games so far this term. The winger is 7.00 to open the scoring.
1. Scott Sinclair has netted five times in his last two appearances for the Villains. He is 31.00 to score at least twice.