10. Chelsea beat Leicester 3-1 the last time these sides met — the Blues’ eighth consecutive victory over their Premier League opponents. Chelsea are 2.37 to win again.
9. However, since that fixture back in April 2015, Leicester have lost just one of their 19 Premier League games (W12 D6 L1). Leicester are 3.05 to win.
8. Meanwhile Chelsea’s record since that clash reads W6 D4 L9 in the Premier League. Jose Mourinho’s men are 1.64 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Chelsea have scored at least two goals in each of their last six league victories over Leicester. The Blues are 13.00 to win 2-0.
6. Leicester are the only team to have scored in every Premier League game this season and boast 32 goals from 15 games. They are 1.98 to be winning at half time.
5. Riyad Mahrez scored a hat-trick for the Foxes in their 3-0 win over Swansea last weekend, brining his haul for the season to 11. Mahrez is 7.00 to score first.
4. Jamie Vardy’s run of scoring in 11 consecutive games came to an end last weekend. The striker, who averages 3.9 shots per game in the league this season, is 1.47 not to score.
3. Chelsea could fail to score in three consecutive league games for the first time since March-April 2002, when Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri was in charge of the Blues. Leicester are 3.70 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Eden Hazard has not scored in his last 18 Premier League games. However, his last six league goals have all been openers and the Belgian is 3.40 to net.
1. Leicester have scored exactly three goals in three of their last five outings. They are 6.50 to bag +2.5 goals.