10. Champions Leicester could become the first team to amass fewer than 40 points at home and still win the Premier League if they lose to Everton. Leicester boast 39 points at home and are 4.15 to lose.
9. Thirteen of the 19 previous Premier League games between Leicester and Everton have ended in a draw. A draw on Saturday is available at 3.85.
8. In fact, Everton have drawn 14 league games this season — a joint-high with West Ham. This clash is 13.00 to finish 0-0.
7. However, Everton’s last win at Leicester was a 1-0 result back in December 1997. Leicester are 1.85 to win this clash.
6. Leicester are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League outings (W7 D3), while Everton ended a seven-game winless streak with victory over Bournemouth last week. Leicester are 2.95 to win/win on the HT/FT.
5. Leighton Baines is one short of 350 Premier League appearances. However, he is winless in his three outings against Leicester (D1 L2). Baines is 10.00 to score.
4. Only Harry Kane (25) and Sergio Aguero (23) have scored more league goals this season than Jamie Vardy (22). The Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year winner is 4.20 to score first.
3. Riyad Mahrez (17 goals / 11 assist) has been directly involved in the most goals of any player in the Premier League this season. The Algeria international is 2.43 to score.
2. Romelu Lukaku boasts 25 goals for the season but has not scored for Everton in his last seven outings. The Belgium forward is 6.25 to score first.
1. Both teams have scored in each of the last six meetings between Leicester and Everton. Both to net on Saturday is priced at 1.55.