10. Leicester City have won only two of their previous 19 Premier League home games. Liverpool are favourites to win at 1.98.
9. Twelve of those 19 matches ended level. A share of the points is priced at 3.50.
8. Liverpool have lost four of their last six away games in the league. Leicester can be backed at 4.00 to win.
7. The Foxes have lost one of their last six Premier League home matches against Liverpool, drawing three and winning two. They are 1.87 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
The sides meeting in 1999, a 2-2 draw:
6. The visitors haven’t lost three away league games on the bounce since April 2012. They are 1.26 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Steven Gerrard has never scored against Leicester in six Premier League appearances – he has only gone more league games without scoring against Wigan (14). Gerrard is 4.40 to find the net.
4. The Reds have kept just one clean sheet in their previous 10 league matches away from home. Both Teams To Score is available at 1.75.
3. Leicester haven’t failed to score in three consecutive league games at the King Power Stadium since March 2008. Liverpool are 3.40 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Rickie Lambert has scored twice in his last three club appearances. The England striker is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. Leonardo Ulloa has failed to score in his last eight Premier League appearances. He is 3.40 to score at any time.