10. Leicester City could win 20 top flight games in a single season for only fourth time in the history of the club. They are favourites at 2.20 to reach that landmark against Southampton.
9. The Foxes are unbeaten in 11 home league matches, their longest run since 1975. They are 1.32 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Claudio Ranieri’s side need just one goal to equal a club record from 1999/2000 for the most goals scored in a single Premier League campaign (55). Southampton are 3.45 to keep them out.
7. The leaders have won their last three league games by a 1-0 scoreline. An identical scoreline is priced at 7.00.
6. Southampton have won three of their last five league matches on the road, drawing one and losing one. They can be backed at 3.55 to win.
5. The last time the Saints won a Premier League game at Leicester was in December 2001. They won 4-0, a repeat of which is priced at 101.0.
4. That 4-0 defeat was the only time Leicester have failed to score against Southampton in the last nine Premier League meetings between the sides. The visitors are 5.60 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Graziano Pelle could find the net in three consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time. The striker is 3.60 to score at any time.
2. Jamie Vardy has failed to score in any of his last five league appearances, but netted in successive games for England on international duty. He is 4.60 to open the scoring.
1. Riyad Mahrez has been directly involved in 27 goals this season (16 goals, 11 assists), more than any other Premier League player. The Algerian is 3.10 to find the net at any time.