10. Seven of the previous 14 league meetings between Liverpool and Arsenal have ended level. A share of the points is priced at 3.50.
9. Liverpool have won only two of those encounters, while Arsenal have won five. The sides can be backed at 2.80 and 2.42 to win respectively.
8. Prior to last season, Arsenal were unbeaten in six league games at Anfield, winning three and drawing three. The visitors are 1.43 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Merseysiders won last season’s corresponding fixture 5-1, a repeat of which is available at 141.0.
6. Martin Skrtel and Raheem Sterling each scored twice in that fixture. They are 11.50 and 3.80 to find the net respectively.
5. The Gunners have fallen behind in six of their last seven league trips to Anfield, but have gone on to earn at least a point in five of those six games. They are 25.00 to win after trailing at half time.
4. Last season’s reverse fixture saw Arsenal win 2-0 at the Emirates. An identical scoreline can be backed at 13.00.
3. Santi Cazorla scored first in that game. The Spaniard netted twice against Newcastle last weekend, and is 13.00 to open the scoring against Liverpool.
2. This fixture has seen five previous hat-tricks – more than any other Premier League fixture. Olivier Giroud, who also bagged two goals last weekend, is 376.0 to score at least three goals.
1. Alexis Sanchez has either scored or assisted 11 of his side’s last 17 league goals. The Chilean is 2.80 to score at any time.