10. Last August’s 0-0 draw between Liverpool and Arsenal was their first goalless tie together since January 1999. Both their league meetings ended 0-0 that season and the same result is priced at 11.50.
9. These sides have drawn their last two meetings at Anfield, having not shared the points in any of their previous three encounters on Merseyside. Another draw is available at 3.53.
8. Arsenal have won eight in 10 games heading into this fixture and have conceded just once from their last three outings. They are 2.52 to win.
7. The Gunners have also scored first in eight of those 10 outings, while Liverpool have conceded the opener three times in their last six games. Arsenal are 1.80 to net first.
6. Liverpool have scored over three or more goals in just three of their 20 games since Jurgen Klopp was appointed manager. They are 6.10 to net +2.5 times against the Gunners.
5. Christian Benteke boasts seven goals for the season but is yet to net in three appearances in 2016. The Liverpool and Belgium forward is 6.10 to score first.
4. France striker Olivier Giroud, meanwhile, bagged his 18th goal of the campaign for club and country in Arsenal’s 3-1 FA Cup win over Sunderland on Saturday. Giroud has scored just once in four outings, having netted six times in his four games prior to that, and is 2.60 to net at any time.
3. Liverpool are unbeaten in their opening Premier League home game of the year in each of the last 10 seasons (W6 D4) and are 2.90 to win this clash.
2. Petr Cech has kept only three clean sheets in 13 appearances at Anfield in all competitions. The Arsenal goalkeeper is 4.00 to concede in both halves.
1. Mesut Ozil has been directly involved in 19 goals (3 goals, 16 assists) from his 19 league appearances this season. The Germany international is 5.00 to score for Arsenal.