10. Liverpool have won three of their last five meetings with Aston Villa, and beat them 1-0 in the reverse fixture at Villa Park in August. The Reds are 1.20 to win again.
9. Liverpool recorded just one shot on target that day to Villa’s three, with Daniel Sturridge burying the only goal on 21 minutes. A repeat 1-0 scoreline is available at 8.50.
8. Villa beat Liverpool 3-1 in this fixture last season, Christian Benteke netting twice for the visitors. It was only their second win at Anfield since September 2001 and another away victory is priced at 14.00.
7. Liverpool have won their last three games and now boast a W7 L2 record since defeat at Hull on December 1st. They are 1.52 to win/win on the HT/FT market.
6. Last Sunday the Reds conceded three goals in a game for the third time in 11 outings. They have kept just three clean sheets in that period and are 1.94 to concede a goal.
5. Villa have lost their last two games and six of their last eight. They are 7.00 to force a draw at Anfield.
Watch Liverpool’s 3-0 win over Villa in October 1976:
4. Paul Lambert’s men have been winning at half-time in just one of these eight games (at Sunderland on New Year's Day) and are 1.48 to be down at the break this weekend.
3. Luis Suarez scored twice for Liverpool at Stoke last weekend to push his tally for this season to 22 in 18 games. The Uruguayan is a 2.75 favourite to score first.
2. Benteke scored his first goal in a Villa shirt in 14 hours and 45 minutes when he bagged a consolation against Arsenal on Monday. The forward is 4.50 to score.
1. Only Manchester City (17.4) average more shots per game in the Premier League than Liverpool (16.9). The Reds are 1.68 to net in both halves.