10. Liverpool have lost two of their last five home games to Aston Villa 3-1. A repeat result at Anfield is available at 91.00.
9. These sides drew 2-2 in this fixture last season, Villa taking a two-goal lead before being pegged back in a game that produced 26 shots. Another draw is priced at 5.75.
8. Liverpool average two goals per game this season and are 2.14 to net +2.5 times against Villa.
7. Villa are undefeated in three Premier League games this season and have kept two clean sheets. They are 12.00 to win at Anfield.
6. Brendan Rodgers’ men average 13.3 shots per game this campaign, compared to Villa’s 9.3. The Reds are 1.84 to score in both halves.
5. Villa average the fewest shots on target in the Premier League this season (1.7 per game) yet have two wins and a draw from their three opening fixtures. They are 27.00 to win 1-0.
Watch Villa beat Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield in 2001:
4. Raheem Sterling has scored two goals in three games this season and has an assist to his name. The England international is 5.20 to net first.
3. New Reds striker Mario Balotelli recorded five shots on his Liverpool debut against Tottenham. The Italy international is 4.30 to score the opener.
2. Just 23% of Villa’s attacks have gone through the middle this season, with 77% coming down the flanks. Winger Charles N’Zogbia is 12.00 to score.
1. Villa join Hull as averaging the fewest tackles per game in the Premier League (16). They are 2.70 to lose both halves.