10. Burnley could complete a league double over Liverpool for the first time since 1929/30, when they won 4-1 at home and 3-1 at Anfield.
9. The Clarets won the reverse fixture 2-0 at Turf Moor in August last year, the first of Liverpool’s five league defeats this season -- all against teams in the current bottom eight.
8. Liverpool have won their last four league meetings with Burnley, scoring eleven goals and conceding none.
7. The Reds have lost just one of their last 13 top flight encounters with Burnley at Anfield, winning nine and drawing three.
6. Jurgen Klopp’s side have lost only one of their last 21 home league games, winning 13 and drawing seven.
5. Manchester United, on two occasions, are the only team to leave Anfield with a Premier League clean sheet since Jurgen Klopp became Liverpool manager.
4. With 31 points, Burnley are two points away from equalling their record points haul in the Premier League (33 in 2014/15).
3. Just two of those 31 points have been picked up away from home; Burnley drew 0-0 at Manchester United and 1-1 at Hull City.
2. After four goals and four assists in his final seven league appearances of 2016, Adam Lallana has failed to score or assist a goal in eight Premier League matches in 2017.
1. Georginio Wijnaldum’s goal against Arsenal last weekend was his 15th Premier League goal -- all 15 have been scored at home; 11 for Newcastle, four for Liverpool.