10. Cardiff City boast a 16-8 record against Liverpool in the league but these sides have not met in the same division since an old Division Two clash in December 1959 ended 4-0 to the Blue Birds. Cardiff are 14.00 to win again.
9. These sides last met in the League Cup final in 2012, Liverpool winning on penalties following a 2-2 draw after extra time. Another 2-2 result is priced at 19.00.
8. Martin Skrtel scored Liverpool’s first in the Millennium Stadium that day, just one of 10 goals he’s earned for the Reds in seven seasons. Skrtel is 8.00 to score again.
Watch the penalty shoot out from that League Cup final clash:
7. Cardiff ended a five-game winless streak at the weekend with their 1-0 win over West Brom. The Welsh club are priced at 28.00 to win 1-0 again.
6. Liverpool’s 5-0 victory over Tottenham last Sunday was their third straight win yielding four or more goals in the Premier League. Brendan Rodgers’ side are 17.00 to win 5-0 again.