10. Liverpool beat Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford Bridge back in October and could do the double over the Blues for the fourth time in 12 years. Liverpool are 1.95 to win.
9. In fact, only one other club has beaten Chelsea home and away in the same Premier League campaign since 2004 (Manchester City in 2009/10 and 2015/16). Liverpool are 3.15 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. However, that victory at Stamford Bridge near the start of the season was Liverpool’s sole win on their last seven Premier League meetings with Chelsea. The Blues are 3.80 to win at Anfield.
7. Chelsea have 48 points with two fixtures remaining. Their lowest previous points tally in a Premier League campaign was 50 set back in 1995/96 (finished 11th). A draw is priced at 3.80.
6. Chelsea (19) have won the most Premier League points away from home in 2016 (Tottenham next with 18). Chelsea are 15.00 to win after going a goal behind.
Watch Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield in November 2014:
5. Only Swansea (15) have conceded more Premier League goals from corners than Liverpool (10) this season. Chelsea are 3.80 to take the most corners.
4. Nine of Roberto Firmino’s 10 Premier League goals this season have come in 2016. He is their leading top-flight goalscorer and is 6.30 to net first.
3. Chelsea have had 19 different goalscorers this season, a league high, but they are 3.10 to fail to score tonight.
2. Christian Benteke has scored just two goals in 2016 and has not found the net at Anfield since a 1-0 win over Leicester on Boxing Day. The Belgium international 2.43 to net at any time.
1. Both sides have scored in 10 of the last 13 games involving Liverpool and Chelsea. Both to score on Wednesday is priced at 1.54.