10. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last eight encounters with Everton, stretching back to October 2010. The Reds are 1.77 to win.
9. Everton last beat Liverpool at Anfield in September 1999, a 1-0 result that witnessed three red cards and Kevin Campbell bag the winner. Everton are 4.50 to win again.
8. Liverpool’s home record against Everton since 1999 is W8 D8. They are 1.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Liverpool played out their first draw of the season in midweek, having gone WLWLWL from their previous six games. Another draw is priced at 3.75.
6. Everton have the worst defensive record in the Premier League, having conceded 13 goals in five games (2.6 per game). Liverpool are 3.10 to score +2.5 times.
Watch Everton beat Liverpool at Anfield in 1999:
5. Liverpool have recorded just six shots on target from two Premier League games at Anfield this season, scoring two goals. They are 6.25 not to net against Everton.
4. Everton top scorer Steven Naismith has scored three goals in five Premier League appearances this campaign. The Scot is 10.00 to net the opener.
3. Just 3% of Everton’s league shots this season have come from within the six-yard box. Striker Romelu Lukaku is 2.90 to score.
2. Raheem Sterling scored his third goal of the season last weekend, at West Ham. The England international has so far made nine appearances for club and country this term and is 39.00 to net first in a 2-0 Reds win on the Scorecast.
1. Romelu Lukaku recorded six shots against Crystal Palace last weekend, yet just two hit the target. The striker has two goals this season but is 7.00 to net in an Everton victory on the Wincast.
Bet on the weekend's Premier League action