10. Manchester City beat Liverpool 3-1 on penalties in Sunday’s Capital One Cup final, having battled out a 1-1 draw after 120 minutes. It was their first draw in five meetings and another is priced at 3.45.
9. Liverpool beat City 4-1 in this reverse Premier League fixture back in November and could do the double over the Manchester club for the first time since 2005/06. Liverpool are 2.57 to win.
8. City have won just one of their last 24 top-flight games at Liverpool (W1 D8 L15) — that win a 2-1 result in May 2003. City are 2.85 to win.
7. Liverpool, meanwhile, have scored in each of their last 21 top-flight home ties against City. They are 1.79 to bag the opener.
6. Liverpool are one win short of becoming the first team to win 1,200 top-flight home games. A win/win HT/FT price on the Reds is available at 4.25.
5. Philippe Coutinho has scored in five of his six appearances against City in all competitions. Brazil international Coutinho is 8.00 to score first.
4. City could lose three consecutive Premier League matches for the first time since October-November 2008. They are 1.47 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Raheem Sterling’s last Premier League away goal came over a year ago, for Liverpool, in a 2-0 result at Southampton in February 2015. The City midfielder put wide all three of his shots in the League Cup final and is 29.00 to bag a double.
2. Sergio Aguero has never scored or finished on the winning team in his six career appearances at Anfield (for Atletico Madrid and City). Aguero is 1.45 not to score.
1. Former City striker Daniel Sturridge boasts just one goal in eight league appearances against his former club. The England international is 2.65 to find the net on Wednesday.