10. Manchester United have won 10 Premier League games at Anfield, more than any other visiting side. They can be backed at 3.65 to win.
9. Liverpool are unbeaten in 14 matches in all competitions at home, winning seven and drawing seven. They are favourites to win at 2.10.
8. The hosts will go 14 league games unbeaten home and away if they avoid defeat. They are 1.31 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. United have only lost one of their last nine away league matches, winning four and drawing four. The visitors are 1.77 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Manchester United beat Liverpool 3-0 at Old Trafford, a repeat of which is priced at 41.00.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended as a 1-0 home win. Liverpool are 8.00 to win 1-0 again.
4. Ander Herrera has had three shots on target in the league this term, and has scored with all three of them. The midfielder is 8.50 to score at any time.
3. Daniel Sturridge has found the net in two of his three league appearances for Liverpool against the Red Devils. He is 6.00 to open the scoring.
2. Wayne Rooney has now played a part in 250 Premier League goals for Manchester United, scoring 169 and assisting 81. The England captain is 6.75 to score first.
1. Steven Gerrard has scored seven times in his last 11 Premier League appearances against United. LA-bound Gerrard is 12.00 to score from outside the box.