10. Manchester United could win four successive Premier League games against Liverpool for only the second time. The visitors can be backed at 3.40 to win.
9. Liverpool are one victory away from becoming the first side to record 1,200 top flight home wins. They are favourites to win at 2.27.
8. The Red Devils have lost only one of their last four league trips to Anfield, winning two and drawing one. They are 1.69 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The exception in that run was a 1-0 Liverpool win in September 2013, a repeat of which is priced at 7.50.
6. Liverpool have lost just one of their last eight home league matches, winning three and drawing four. The hosts are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Manchester United won this season’s reverse fixture 3-1 at Old Trafford. An identical scoreline is available at 29.00.
4. Anthony Martial made his debut that day, scoring United’s third goal. He has scored four league goals since, and is 4.00 to find the net at Anfield.
3. Christian Benteke also scored in that game. In fact, he has netted in each of his last three league appearances against United. The striker is 5.40 to open the scoring.
2. Wayne Rooney has scored three goals in his last two league appearances, after scoring only three in the 23 Premier League games prior. He is 3.65 to score at any time.
1. Rooney is two goals away from equalling Alan Shearer’s record of 87 Premier League away goals. The Manchester United captain is 19.00 to score twice or more.