10. Liverpool have won their last four Premier League games - they haven't won five in a row since May 2009. The Reds are favourites at 2.55 to beat Manchester United.
9. David Moyes never won at Anfield as Everton manager, and only managed three wins in 22 Premier League Merseyside derbies. The Red Devils can be backed at 2.85 to win.
8. United haven't lost any of their previous 13 league games away from home. A draw is priced at 3.35.
7. Daniel Sturridge has scored 10 goals in his last eight games for Liverpool. The England international is available at 6.50 as first goalscorer.
6. The Red Devils have received eight red cards against Liverpool since the start of the Premier League, more than any other team. Nemanja Vidic is priced at 20.00 to be dismissed.
5. Last season's corresponding fixture saw United win 2-1. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.50.
4. Steven Gerrard has scored four goals in his last six appearances against Manchester United. He is 5.50 to find the net at any time.
3. Robin van Persie has netted four times in his previous three appearances versus the Merseysiders. The Dutchman can be backed at 5.50 to score first.
2. Liverpool kept clean sheets in their first two league games of the current league campaign - they are 3.35 to stop United scoring.
1. United failed to score against Chelsea on Monday, but put four past Swansea City the previous weekend. Both teams to score is priced at 1.62.