10. Liverpool could win four successive top flight games against Southampton for the first time ever. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.05.
9. The Merseysiders have lost only one of their 38 top flight meetings with Southampton, winning 25 and drawing nine. They are 1.29 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. That solitary defeat came in the form of a 1-0 Southampton win at Anfield in September 2013, a repeat of which is available at 12.50.
7. The previous three new Liverpool managers have drawn their first league match at Anfield. A share of the points is priced at 3.50.
6. Both Brendan Rodgers and Kenny Dalglish drew 2-2 in their opening home games. Jurgen Klopp is 16.00 to draw 2-2.
5. Ronald Koeman is without a win as a manager against Liverpool in his last six meetings with them. Southampton can be backed at 3.80 to win.
4. Southampton could remain unbeaten after their opening five league matches for only the second time. They are 1.82 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Jurgen Klopp drew his first Bundesliga home game at Dortmund 1-1 against Bayern Munich in August 2008. A 1-1 draw is priced at 7.50.
2. Liverpool have scored just eight times in the Premier League this season - only Watford (6) and West Brom (7) have scored fewer. Southampton are 6.30 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Graziano Pelle has scored just one of his 17 Premier League goals north of London. The Italian is 7.00 to open the scoring.