10. Liverpool have beaten Chelsea just once in their last six meetings, a 4-1 home result in May 2012. The Reds are 3.55 to win again.
9. Chelsea have scored two goals in each of their last three clashes with Liverpool and are 4.40 to net +2.5 times.
8. The Blues won this fixture 2-0 last season, despite Liverpool recording 19 shots to seven and boasting 73% possession. Chelsea are 2.08 to win.
7. Liverpool have lost their last two games 1-0 and have scored just two in five outings. They are 3.70 to lose without scoring to Chelsea.
6. Chelsea remain unbeaten from 16 games this season and have won their last two domestic fixtures 2-1. A repeat result at Anfield is available at 9.00.
Watch Liverpool beat Chelsea 4-1 in 2012:
5. Mario Balotelli has scored just two goals for the Reds this season — neither of them in the Premier League. The striker boasts more league shots per game (4.3) than any player other than Sergio Aguero (4.9) and is 3.45 to net.
4. All four of Chelsea’s draws this season have been 1-1 results, the most recent a Champions League tie at Maribor on Wednesday night. Another 1-1 scoreline is available at 6.75
3. Nemanja Matic’s strike on Wednesday was the midfielder’s third goal of the season, yet Matic has not scored in the Premier League since August. The Serb is 9.50 to net.
2. Chelsea (26) have scored double the number of goals Liverpool (13) have in the Premier League this season, yet the Reds average more shots per domestic game than their rivals (15-14.9). Both teams to score is priced at 1.63
1. Diego Costa has scored 35% of Chelsea’s league goals this season (9/26) yet has not netted for the Blues since the start of October. Costa is a 5.00 match favourite to net first.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards