10. Liverpool have won all four of their Premier League matches against other members of the top seven at Anfield this season. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.35.
9. Manchester City have only won once at Liverpool in their previous 16 league attempts. The visitors can be backed at 2.95 to win.
8. The Merseysiders won 10 and drew five of those 16 games. They are 1.42 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have only lost one of their last 20 Premier League matches. They are 1.62 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. City’s last league defeat came against Chelsea at home in February. They lost 1-0, a repeat of which is priced at 11.00.
5. This season’s reverse fixture saw City win 2-1 at the Etihad. An identical scoreline is available at 9.50.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-2 draw. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 10.00.
3. Only Liverpool (90) have scored more league goals than Manchester City this season (84). Over 4.5 total goals are priced at 4.10, with unders at 1.23.
2. Luis Suarez has scored 29 Premier League goals so far this season. The striker is 5.00 to open the scoring.
1. Only Suarez and Daniel Sturridge (20) have scored more league goals than Yaya Toure’s 18 this term. Toure is 3.75 to find the net at any time.