10. Liverpool have won only two of their last 12 league meetings with Manchester City, drawing six and losing four. The hosts can be backed at 3.05 to win.
9. Manchester City have failed to win any of their last 11 league trips to Anfield, drawing four and losing seven. They are favourites to win at 2.35
8. Brendan Rodgers’ side are unbeaten in 10 games, winning seven and drawing three. They are 1.62 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Arsenal are the only team City have failed to score against in their last 23 league matches. Liverpool are 6.00 to win without conceding a goal.
6. City scored with three of their four shots on target in this season’s reverse fixture at the Etihad. They are 4.60 to score over 2.5 goals.
5. The score in that game was 3-1 in City’s favour, a repeat of which is priced at 17.00
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Liverpool win 3-2. An identical scoreline is available at 26.00
3. Philippe Coutinho scored the winner in that match. The Brazilian is 5.00 to score at any time.
2. City have scored more goals than any other side from outside the penalty area this season (10). Long range specialist Yaya Toure is 9.00 to open the scoring.
1. David Silva has scored nine times in the Premier League this term, his best ever tally in an English season. The midfielder is 5.00 to find the net.