10. Liverpool have won 15 of their previous 18 Premier League meetings with Newcastle United at Anfield. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.19.
9. In fact, the Merseysiders are unbeaten in those 18 games, winning 15 and drawing three. They are 1.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The Reds have only won one of their previous four final day matches. Newcastle can be backed at 13.00 to win.
7. Said victory came in the form of a 1-0 win against QPR last season. An identical scoreline against Newcastle is priced at 12.50.
6. There has never been a goalless draw between the sides in 29 Premier League meetings. A stalemate is available at 26.00.
5. The Magpies have netted only four goals in seven matches against the current top four this term. A Liverpool clean sheet is priced at 2.16.
4. This fixture has seen 126 goals shared between the sides since the Premier League began, making it the joint-highest scoring fixture. Over 5.5 total goals can be backed at 4.50.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 at St James’ Park. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 22.00.
2. Luis Suarez needs just one more goal to set a record for the number of goals in a 38-game Premier League campaign (32). He is 3.20 to open the scoring.
1. No player in the division has won as many points for their side this season as Daniel Sturridge (18). The striker is 1.75 to score at any time.