10. Liverpool have won 13 of their last 20 league meetings with Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield. The hosts are favourites at 1.82
9. The Reds lost only one of those 20 games. They are 1.22 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Spurs have won five of their previous seven league away matches. They can be backed at 4.25 to win.
7. All five of those wins finished either 2-1 or 3-0, scorelines which are priced at 14.00 and 51.00 respectively.
6. Liverpool have won only four of their last 11 home league games, drawing five and losing two. Spurs are 1.98 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Brendan Rodgers’ side have scored 15 goals in the last four league meetings between the sides. Liverpool are 8.00 to score over 3.5 goals.
4. Tottenham have failed to score in their last three league encounters with the Reds. The home side are available at 3.30 to win without conceding a goal.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw Liverpool win 3-0 at White Hart Lane, a repeat of which can be backed at 14.00.
2. Jordon Henderson has found the net in two of his last three league appearances against Spurs. The midfielder is 6.40 to score at any time.
1. Harry Kane has scored more goals in all competitions than any other Premier League player this season (22). He is 6.40 to open the scoring.
Bet on Liverpool vs Spurs