10. Arsenal could complete their ninth Premier League double over Manchester City, becoming only the second team after Chelsea to do so. The visitors can be backed at 2.75 to win.
9. The Gunners have lost only six of their 37 Premier League meetings with City, winning 23 and drawing eight. They are 1.54 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Manuel Pellegrini has won 43 of his 56 home league games as City manager, drawing five and losing eight. The hosts are favourites to win Pellegrini’s last home match in charge at 2.55.
7. An away win would see City fall to their 250th Premier League defeat. Pellegrini’s side are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Arsenal win 2-1 at the Emirates back in December last year, a repeat of which is priced at 10.50.
5. Olivier Giroud grabbed the hosts’ second goal at the Emirates; the striker has failed to score in any of his last 14 league appearances. He is 2.85 to find the net at any time.
4. Manchester City haven’t beaten Arsenal in the league since a 6-3 home win in December 2013. Over 6.5 total goals can be backed at 27.00.
3. Arsenal could keep four successive clean sheets in the league for the first time since the end of the 2013/14 campaign. They are 5.40 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Theo Walcott has scored three times in his last two league appearances against the Citizens. The striker is 8.00 to open the scoring.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored just twice in seven league matches against the Gunners. He is 8.00 to score at least twice.