10. Arsenal have beaten Manchester City just once in their last six attempts, a 1-0 result in April 2012 at the Emirates. The Gunners are 4.55 to win on Saturday.
9. City have scored 25 goals in their last five home games, winning all five. They are 3.20 to score +2.5 goals at the Etihad.
8. City have won five of their last six games and each of their last six at home. City are 1.75 to win.
7. Thomas Muller’s opening goal for Bayern Munich against City on Wednesday was only the sixth time in 23 games this season City have failed to score first. They are 1.47 to net first on Saturday.
6. Arsenal have not won in two games, their worst run of form since back-to-back defeats in February. They are 2.04 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Arsenal have won more aerial duels this season than all but three teams in the Premier League (54.6%). Striker Olivier Giroud, at 6ft 4in, has 10 goals this season and is 10.00 to score a header.
4. James Milner scored his first City goal in 28 appearances on Wednesday night, since the opener in City’s 2-1 win at Manchester United in April. Milner is 14.00 to score first or last.
Watch Milner’s strike here:
3. Olivier Giroud (7) and Aaron Ramsey (8) together have scored 50% of Arsenal’s 30 Premier League goals this season. Ramsey is priced at 30.00 to score twice on Saturday.
2. City average 17.1 shots per game while Arsenal average just 13.9 in the top flight. City are 3.00 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
1. No team has recorded fewer shots from outside the box this season than these two sides: Manchester City (34%) and Arsenal (35%). Yaya Toure is 9.00 to net from outside the area.
Bet now on Manchester City's match with Arsenal
Read more Premier League betting tips