10. Chelsea went unbeaten against the other sides in the top four last season, winning five and drawing one. The visitors are 1.62 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
9. The Blues have beaten Manchester City away from home 11 times in the Premier League, more than any other team in the history of the competition. They can be backed at 3.05 to win.
8. City are without a win in their last three matches in all competitions. Despite this, the hosts are favourites to win at 2.37.
7. In last season’s corresponding fixture, Chelsea won 1-0. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 11.00.
6. Branislav Ivanovic bagged a 32nd minute winner in that game. The defender is 11.00 to get on the scoresheet this time around.
5. In the reverse fixture, Chelsea won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge. An identical scoreline is available at 10.00.
4. Andre Schurrle opened the scoring in that match; he is 10.00 to do so once again.
3. City have only failed to score in two of their previous 71 home games in the Premier League, one of which being this fixture last season. Chelsea can be backed at 4.20 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Joe Hart is set to make his 200th Premier League appearance. He is priced at 3.40 to mark the occasion with a clean sheet.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in his last 12 league appearances at the Etihad. The striker is 9.00 to score at least twice.