10. Manchester City have won their last seven Premier League games, the longest current winning streak of any top flight team. They are favourites to win at 2.10.
9. Jose Mourinho has won five of his nine managerial meetings with Manuel Pellegrini, drawing three and losing just one. Chelsea can be backed at 3.75 to win.
8. Pellegrini’s only win as a manager against Mourinho was a 3-2 victory over Real Madrid as Malaga boss. Another 3-2 scoreline is priced at 32.00.
7. Chelsea have lost just one of their last six league meetings with City, winning two and drawing three. The visitors are 1.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. That City victory came in the form of a 2-0 win in this fixture in 2013. An identical scoreline is available at 10.50.
5. City have lost only one of their last six Premier League home matches against Chelsea, winning four and drawing one. The hosts are 1.31 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. During that run of six games, Chelsea’s only victory in the form of a 1-0 win in 2014. Another 1-0 away win can be backed at 11.50
3. The sides drew both league meetings 1-1 last season, a repeat of which is priced at 6.75.
2. City won this exact fixture 1-0 in 2004; it was also Jose Mourinho’s first Premier League defeat as Chelsea manager. A 1-0 City win can be backed at 7.50.
1. Chelsea haven’t lost their opening away match in any of the previous eight Premier League campaigns, winning six and drawing two. They are 6.10 to win without conceding a goal.