10. Everton are undefeated against Manchester City in their last three games (W2 D1) and drew this fixture 1-1 last season. The Toffees are 5.35 to win.
9. Roberto Martinez’s men are yet to lose a Premier League match this season (W3 D3) and are 2.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. City, meanwhile, have lost their last two games, conceding three goals in each. Everton are 10.00 to net three or more.
7. Manuel Pellegrini’s men have won all four of their home games this season and are 1.62 to win.
6. Everton have won their last two league fixtures 3-2, while City’s two top-flight defeats this season have come by the same scoreline. A 3-2 Everton win is priced at 38.00.
5. City (16.2) and Everton (15.8) respectively boast the third- and fourth-highest average shots on goal per Premier League game. Saturday’s clash is 2.80 to witness over three goals.
4. Leon Osman scored Everton’s opener the last time these sides met, a 2-0 home win at Goodison Park in March. The midfielder hasn’t scored in 14 appearances since but is 17.00 to net first.
Watch highlights of that match here:
3. Yaya Toure has scored six in nine City appearances this season, more than half his 11 total throughout the last campaign. Toure is 3.75 to score.
2. Edin Dzeko averages more shots per game than any player between these two sides (3.4). The striker has four goals this season and is 2.06 match favourite to net.
1. 42% of Everton’s attacking play comes down the left side. Full-back Leighton Baines scored twice during the Toffees’ last away game – at West Ham – and is 6.50 to find the net on Saturday.