10. Despite reaching the final, Juventus lost their first two away games in last season’s group stages. Manchester City are favourites to win at 1.75.
9. City are unbeaten in five home matches against Italian sides, winning two and drawing three. They are 1.18 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The hosts have lost three of their last five Champions League games at home. Juventus can be backed at 5.00 to win.
7. City won just one of those five - a 3-2 victory over Bayern Munich last season. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 37.00.
6. Juventus are winless in their last nine Champions League matches in England, losing seven and drawing two. They are 5.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The sides drew both games 1-1 when they were drawn together in the 2010-11 Europa League group stages. Another 1-1 draw is priced at 8.00.
4. City have kept one clean sheet in 14 Champions League home games. They are 2.85 to win without conceding a goal.
3. That clean sheet came against Bayern Munich in a 2-0 win in 2011. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.00.
2. The sides met in the first round of the 1976-77 UEFA Cup - City won the first leg 1-0 at home, a repeat of which is priced at 7.00.
1. But Juventus turned it around to win 2-1 on aggregate and went on to win the competition. The Italians are 19.00 to win 2-1.