10. Leicester have won three of their four Premier League matches at Manchester City without conceding a goal. They are 9.50 to win with a clean sheet on Saturday.
9. The Foxes sit top of the table, having claimed 50 points from 24 games. Only twice before have they amassed that number of points in an entire Premier League campaign (55 in 99/00 and 53 in 97/98). Leicester are 5.50 to win.
8. Manchester City (46) boast the most goals in the Premier League this season, with Leicester (44) tied with Tottenham in second. This match is 6.00 to witness +3.5 goals.
7. City (28 points) have the best Premier League home record this season, but Leicester (25 points) have the best away record in the top flight. This clash is 4.25 to finish as a draw.
Watch Leicester beat City 3-0 back in 2003:
6. Joe Hart (253) is one game away from being City’s all-time Premier League appearance maker. Hart made his City top-flight debut in a 0-0 draw with Sheffield United in October 2006 and is 2.40 to keep a clean sheet.
5. Sergio Aguero (6) is the Premier League top scorer for 2016, while he has scored 15 goals in his last 12 league home appearances. Aguero is 3.85 to net first.
4. Jamie Vardy, meanwhile, leads the Premier League scoring charts with 18 goals for the season. However, the striker has failed to score in his last five away league outings. Vardy is 1.33 not to score.
3. Claudio Ranieri is unbeaten in all seven of his previous matches against City (W6 D1). Leicester are 2.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. City could win four game son the bounce for the first time since October 2015 with a victory at the Etihad on Saturday. They are 1.58 to win.
1. Leicester have scored first in four of their last five outings and are 2.85 to bag the opener here.