10. Liverpool have won their last four league encounters with Manchester City, last suffering a loss in a 3-1 defeat at the Etihad Stadium in August 2014.
9. The Reds have only had two longer winning streaks against Manchester City, beating them seven times in a row between 1978 and 1981 and six times between 1899 and 1902.
8. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the visitors win 4-1, Liverpool’s only victory in their last seven league trips to Manchester City.
7. After winning this season’s reverse fixture 1-0 at Anfield in December last year, Liverpool could do a Premier League double over Manchester City for only the third time.
6. Jurgen Klopp’s side are unbeaten against sides in the current top six this season, winning five and drawing four.
5. Manchester City could become only the eighth club to win 200 home games in the Premier League.
4. The hosts have lost five Premier League matches so far this term -- Pep Guardiola has never lost more than five league games in a single campaign.
3. James Milner is unbeaten in all 46 Premier League matches he has found the net in, winning 37 and drawing nine.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored in all four of his Premier League appearances against Liverpool at the Etihad.
1. Sadio Mane has scored three league goals against Manchester City, all of which came in Southampton’s 4-2 win over the Citizens last season. He has only scored more Premier League goals against Aston Villa (4).