10. Manchester City have won three of their last four meetings with Manchester United at home, losing the other. City are favourites to win at 1.82.
9. This season’s reverse fixture finished 0-0 at Old Trafford, only the third goalless draw between the teams in the Premier League. Another 0-0 is priced at 9.50.
8. United have failed to find the net in three of the last four Manchester derbies in the Premier League. City are 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
7. Louis van Gaal’s side have won just one of their last eight away league games, drawing three and losing four. City are 1.23 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. City could lose five home league matches in one campaign for the first time since 2008/09. United can be backed at 4.50 to win.
5. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have won only one of their last five league games, drawing one and losing three. United are 2.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. The Red Devils have kept 13 clean sheets this term, more than any other Premier League side. They are 7.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Raheem Sterling has scored six Premier League goals for Manchester City, all at The Etihad. The winger is 3.95 to score at any time.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored 15 times in his last 15 league games. The Argentine is 4.10 to open the scoring.
1. Aguero has scored more goals (9) than any other Premier League player in 2016. He is 8.00 to score twice or more.