10. New Manchester United signing Marouane Fellaini has won five games against Manchester City in the Premier League - he has only won more against Sunderland (6). The Red Devils can be backed at 3.55 to win at the Etihad.
7. Sergio Aguero and James Milner, who bagged the goals in that victory, are priced at 2.80 and 7.00 respectively to find the net at any time.
6. Last season's corresponding fixture saw United win 3-2. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the visitors is available at 26.00.
5. Robin van Persie scored a last minute winner in that game. The Dutchman, who has hit more shots off target (10) than any other Premier League player so far this season, is 5.75 to score the last goal again.
Watch RVP's winner here:
4. City have scored more league goals from outside the area than any other side this season (4). Yaya Toure, who scored from range against Plzen in midweek, can be backed at 12.00 to score from outside the area against United.
3. Manuel Pellegrini's side have kept 21 clean sheets since the beginning of last season, and have netted in their last 52 Premier League home games. The home side are 3.90 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Wayne Rooney has either scored or assisted 40 goals in his last 44 league appearances. The England international, who netted twice in this fixture last season, is priced at 15.00 to score twice or more at the Etihad.
1. United winger Ashley Young has won 12 penalties since his Premier League debut in August 2006 - a joint league record with Gabby Agbonlahor. David Moyes' side are 8.00 to convert a spot-kick.