10. The last four games between Manchester City and Newcastle have all ended 2-0 to whichever side was the away team. Newcastle are 76.00 to win 2-0 at the Etihad.
9. Newcastle beat City 2-0 in the League Cup earlier this season — their second consecutive away victory over the champions. Before then they hadn’t won at City since September 2000 and are 10.50 to win again.
8. None of the last six games between City and Newcastle have witnessed both teams scoring. Both teams to score on Saturday is priced at 1.75.
7. City’s 4-1 victory over Stoke last weekend ended a five-game winless run — their worst form since November/December 2008. City are 3.70 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Newcastle beat City 2-0 in the League Cup earlier this season:
6. Sergio Aguero scored twice for City at Stoke to take his season tally to 21 in 27 games. The Argentine is 3.25 to net first.
5. Three of Newcastle’s last four draws have ended 1-1, including their last two results. Another 1-1 draw is priced at 11.00.
4. Papiss Cisse boasts 10 Premier League goals for the season: 32% of all Newcastle’s league strikes. The forward netted against Crystal Palace last week and is 5.30 to score at any time.
3. Newcastle have scored first in each of their last three games, while City have conceded first in four of their last five. Newcastle are 3.95 to score first.
2. Wilfried Bony could make his debut for City, having scored nine goals in 16 league starts for Swansea already this season. The Ivorian is 3.95 to net last.
1. Just nine of Newcastle’s 31 Premier League goals have come in the first half of matches. They are 3.45 to score before half time.