10. Manchester City did the double over Tottenham last season and have won six of the last seven meetings between the two sides. City are 1.44 to win again.
9. Last season City’s aggregate score over Spurs was 11-1 from two games. They are 5.25 to score +3.5 goals on Saturday.
8. Spurs last beat City at the Etihad in May 2010, a 1-0 result that witnessed 20 goal attempts. Spurs are 7.50 to win.
7. Spurs have lost just one in seven games, although two wins in eight is their worst run since March/April this year. They are 2.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Combined, these sides have failed to score in just six of 23 games this season. Both teams to net is priced at 1.77
Watch Spurs beat City 2-1 in Manchester in December 2006:
5. City beat Spurs 6-0 in this fixture last season, Sergio Aguero netting a double. The Argentine striker already boasts six goals from nine appearances this campaign and is 4.75 to score twice.
4. Tottenham top scorer Nacer Chadli has bagged four of his club’s nine Premier League goals this season. The midfielder is 14.00 to score first.
3. Emmanuel Adebayor is the only Spurs striker to net in the Premier League this term, scoring once. The former Manchester City forward is 4.50 to score at the Etihad.
2. City average more shots per game than any other team in the Premier League (16.6) while Spurs sit 17th for shots per game, with 10.4. Manuel Pellegrini’s men are 3.50 to win both halves.
1. City have scored first in six of their last seven meetings with Spurs and are 1.31 to do so again.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards