10. A victory for Tottenham would be the club’s 50th league win against Manchester City. The visitors can be backed at 3.55 to win.
9. Spurs are unbeaten in their last 11 away league games, winning six and drawing five. They are 1.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Tottenham’s last league defeat away from home came in Manchester, losing 1-0 against Manchester United on the opening day of the campaign. Manchester City are 9.50 to win 1-0.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have conceded 19 league goals this term, fewer than any other side. They are 6.75 to win without conceding a goal.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Spurs win 4-1 at White Hart Lane; City won by an identical scoreline in last season’s corresponding fixture. The hosts are 30.00 to win 4-1, while Tottenham are 61.00 to do so.
5. Manchester City are one win away from becoming only the ninth team to record 300 Premier League victories. They are favourites to win at 2.10.
4. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have tallied up 28 points at home this season, more than any other top flight side. City are 1.33 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. The sides haven’t drawn any of their last 10 league meetings. A share of the points is priced at 3.65.
2. Dele Alli has been directly involved in 11 goals in his previous 14 league appearances, scoring six and assisting five. The midfielder is 9.50 to open the scoring.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored seven times in his last three league appearances at the Etihad against Spurs. He is 6.50 to score at least twice.