10. Tottenham Hotspur have lost their last three league games at the Etihad. Manchester City are favourites to win at 1.68.
9. Prior to the first of those three matches, Spurs had won seven of their previous nine trips to Manchester City. The visitors can be backed at 5.30 to win.
8. The last four meetings between the sides have produced 18 goals. Over 4.5 total goals is priced at 6.25, with unders at 1.13.
7. City have gone 55 Premier League games without recording a single 0-0 draw. A stalemate is available at 11.00.
6. Spurs have conceded just one Premier League goal away from home so far this season (against Arsenal). They are 5.25 to keep a clean sheet.
5. The north Londoners have only scored nine times in 11 league games this term. A City clean sheet can be backed at 2.30.
4. Andre Villas-Boas’ side have the lowest conversion rate of any side in the league (5.7%). City are 2.75 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Edin Dzeko has scored five career goals against Spurs – more than against any other team. The Bosnian striker is 4.60 to open the scoring.
Four of those goals came in one game at White Hart Lane. Here they are.
2. Sergio Aguero has found the net eight times in nine league appearances so far this season. He is 2.08 to bag a goal at any time.
1. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Manchester City come from a goal down to win 2-1. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 8.50.
Bet now on Manchester City's game with Tottenham
Follow our Premier League statistics articles every week