10. Manchester City have won eight of their last nine meetings with West Brom, drawing the other one. City are 1.30 to beat the Baggies this weekend.
9. City have scored exactly three goals in each of their last three outings against West Brom and are priced at 2.28 to net +2.5 goals again.
8. West Brom, meanwhile, average a goal per game against City from their last five head to heads. Albion are 3.50 to net first at the Etihad Stadium.
7. City beat West Brom 3-1 at the Hawthorns earlier this season, despite recording seven shots to Albion’s 12. They are 10.50 to repeat that scoreline.
6. City have lost four of their last five games, all by a one-goal margin. West Brom are 28.00 to win 2-1.
Watch Man City beat West Brom 3-1 last season:
5. Across those four defeats, City have recorded just 10 shots on target. They failed to net against Barcelona in midweek and are 9.50 not to score.
4. West Brom have kept clean sheets in each of their last four wins — although all four of them came at home. They are 16.00 to beat City without conceding.
3. Albion striker Brown Ideye has scored seven goals this season, with five coming in his last eight outings. The forward is 5.30 to score at any time.
2. Sergio Aguero has not scored in four games and boasts just four goals for 2015. The Argentina international is 1.96 not to net.
1. City have scored more Premier League goals from open play (43) than any other team this season, while Albion have netted the fewest (10). City are 2.75 to win both halves.