10. Manchester City have won 25 of their 29 home league matches under Manuel Pellegrini. They are favourites to win at 1.78
9. Arsenal have won 10 Premier League away games against Manchester City; only Chelsea have won more (11). The visitors can be backed at 4.45 to win.
8. City are unbeaten in their previous 10 league matches, winning nine and drawing three. The hosts are 1.23 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Gunners have won four, lost four and drawn three of their 11 league away trips this term. They are 2.08 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Arsene Wenger’s side are the only team to have scored three goals away to Manchester City under Pellegrini in a league match. Over 2.5 away goals are priced at 7.00
5. Those three goals came in the 6-3 City victory last season. Over 6.5 total goals are available at 18.00
4. City led 2-1 at half time before a second period that saw six goals. The champions are 15.00 to lead 2-1 at the break again.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 at the Emirates, a repeat of which can be backed at 12.00
2. Sergio Aguero scored the first goal of that game. The striker is 4.30 to open the scoring once again.
1. No other Premier League player has been involved in more goals than Alexis Sanchez this season (19 – 12 goals, seven assists). The Chilean is 3.00 to score at any time.
Bet now on the weekend's Premier League action