10. Manchester City can regain top spot in the Premier League with a win against Aston Villa. City have won their last three games and are 1.14 to win again.
9. City lost to Villa 3-2 in this season’s reverse fixture back in September, their second loss to the West Midlands club in four meetings. Villa are 19.00 to win.
8. Villa retained just 33.3% possession that day but converted three of their four shots on target. They are 6.00 to net +1.5 goals again on Wednesday.
7. Winning goalscorer Andreas Weimann has scored just four goals since his strike against City, two of which came in his last outing, against Hull last weekend. Weimann is 17.00 to score first.
6. Villa’s 3-1 win over Hull was their first victory in six games, since a 1-0 result over Chelsea on 15 March. Villa are 45.00 to win 1-0.
5. The Hull win was the first time since Norwich on 2 March that Villa had scored more than one goal in a game. City are 1.10 to restrict Villa to under 1.5 goals.
4. City have scored two or more in each of their last six games and are 1.80 to net each side of half time.
3. Edin Dzeko scored twice for City during their 3-2 win at Everton last Saturday, the Bosnian’s 25th and 26th goals in 50 appearances for club and country this season. Dzeko is 3.70 to score first.
2. City average 19.4 shots per Premier League game at the Etihad, while Villa average just 11.1 away from home this season. City are 1.68 to win without conceding.
1. Yaya Toure has scored 19 goals from 59 shots in the Premier League this season, an average one goal every 3.1 shots. Liverpool’s Luis Suarez averages a goal every 5.7 shots and Daniel Sturridge one every 4.5. Toure is 2.25 to score.