10. Chelsea beat Manchester City 2-1 at Stamford Bridge in this reverse fixture in October, having gone five games without victory over their Premier League rivals. The Blues are 4.50 to do the double over City.
9. Fernando Torres bagged a last-minute winner that day and he equals the number of goals Chelsea’s current main striker, Samuel Eto’o, has this campaign (8). Eto’o is 3.75 to net.
8. City won this fixture 2-0 last season, Yaya Toure netting the opener as they recorded their second of three wins over Chelsea in 2012/13. They are 1.85 to win again.
7. City have won 18 of their last 20 games, drawing the other two. They are 1.22 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Jose Mourinho faced City six times when manager of Chelsea between 2004 and 2007, finishing with a W4 D1 L1 record. In none of these games did both teams score and the same outcome is available at 2.20.
5. At the Etihad Stadium, all three games Chelsea played under Mourinho finished 1-0 (twice in Chelsea’s favour). A repeat 1-0 scoreline for the Blues is available at 14.00.
Watch City beat Chelsea 1-0 in October 2004 here:
4. City’s 5-1 win over Tottenham last Wednesday means Manuel Pellegrini’s men have scored three or more goals in five of their last six games. They are 3.45 to put +2.5 past Chelsea.
3. A 0-0 draw with West Ham last Wednesday ended a seven-game winning streak for Chelsea stretching back to Boxing Day. A draw at the Etihad is available at 3.60.
2. City have scored 68 Premier League goals this season compared to Chelsea’s 43 and average more shots per game (18-17.1). The Manchester side are 6.50 to win with a -2 handicap.
1. Yaya Toure has scored 18% of City’s top-flight goals this season (12/68), and has eight in his past 12 games of all competitions. Toure is 3.50 to net.