10. Manchester City did the double over Everton last season for the first time since 1981. They are 1.47 to win again at the Etihad.
9. City won 3-1 in this fixture last term, recording 11 shots to Everton’s five in a game that witnessed nine yellow cards. A repeat result is priced at 12.00.
8. Everton last won on Man City’s turf in December 2010, when Leighton Baines’ first-half penalty was enough to see the Toffees to a 2-1 win. Roberto Martinez’ men are 6.25 to win again.
7. City’s 4-1 victory over Sunderland on Wednesday was their fourth win on the bounce — the first time Manuel Pellegrini’s men have achieved that feat since the end of last season. City are 1.11 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Everton draw with City 2-2 in the 1981 FA Cup:
6. Sergio Aguero scored twice for City against Sunderland to bring his tally for the season to 19 from 22 games. Aguero is 3.50 to net first.
5. Everton’s 1-1 tie with Hull on Wednesday means they have now lost just once in 10 games and are 4.50 to force a draw in Manchester.
4. Romelu Lukaku bagged the Toffees’ goal against Hull, his third in four games for the Merseyside club. Lukaku is 3.50 to net.
3. City average 17.9 shots per game in the Premier League, more than any team in the top flight. Pellegrini’s side are 3.60 to win both halves at the Etihad.
2. Leighton Baines boasts nine assists in the Premier League and Europa League combined this season and has three goals for himself as well. The left-back is 9.50 to score.
1. Stevan Jovetic’s strike at Sunderland was only the forward’s fourth goal of the season, although he has now scored two in four outings. The Montenegrin is 5.30 to net last.
Bet on this weekend's Premier League action