10. Manchester City have won the last three Premier League Manchester derbies. They are favourites to win at 1.88
9. The champions are unbeaten in the previous six meetings, winning five and drawing one. They are 1.26 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Manchester United have gained 13 points from their opening nine matches this term; they had 14 points at this stage last season. The visitors can be backed at 4.05 to win.
7. City have not won four league derbies in a row since 1970. United are 1.96 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch City thrashing United 4-1 in December 1970:
6. The Red Devils have drawn their last two league games. A share of the points is priced at 3.80
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 4-1 City win. An identical scoreline is available at 26.00
4. Manuel Pellegrini’s side also won the reverse fixture 3-0 at Old Trafford. A 3-0 City win can be backed at 16.00
3. Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals in Manchester derbies in all competitions. United’s captain is 3.30 to score at any time.
Watch Rooney's famous bicycle kick winner in the Manchester derby:
2. Yaya Toure has netted in three of his last four league appearances against United. He is 7.50 to open the scoring.
1. Both Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero have scored four goals in five league meetings with their fierce rivals. The strikers are 2.33 and 1.98 respectively to find the net.
Bet now on the Manchester derby.