10. Manchester City and Southampton shared a 1-1 result at St Mary’s Stadium in December, their first draw since October 2004. Another tie is priced at 5.00.
9. Southampton had more possession (54.7%) and more shots on target (4-3) than City that day, but have lost their last three visits to the blue half of Manchester. City are 1.30 to win.
8. City beat Southampton 3-2 in this fixture last season, Samir Nasri netting an 80th minute winner. Nasri has scored 15 league goals in 69 appearances for City and is 3.75 to net.
7. Southampton have won three of their last four games and scored 11 goals in this period. They are 9.00 to beat City.
6. Jay Rodriguez scored twice as the Saints beat Newcastle 4-0 last weekend. The striker has now scored five in four games and is the fourth top scorer in the league with 15. He is 4.10 to net.
5. Southampton recorded 11 shots on target against Newcastle last weekend, surpassing their previous high this season of nine against Aston Villa. The Saints are 3.90 to score +1.5 goals.
4. Rickie Lambert has 10 assists in the Premier League, more than any player bar Luis Suarez (11) and equal to Wayne Rooney. Lambert is 25.00 to score twice.
3. City average 17.7 shots per Premier League game, more than any other team in the top flight. They are 1.83 to score in both halves.
2. David Silva’s opener for City against Arsenal last weekend was the midfielder’s second goal in four games, having previously gone 17 appearances without scoring. Silva is 1.20 not to score.
1. City have not conceded in four of their last five wins. They are 2.50 to win with a clean sheet on Saturday.